Sir PrintsAlot has an experienced screen printer who will bring your screen printed t-shirts and sports apparel with your custom design perfectly everytime.
All screen printing is
done in house.
Whether your design has 1,2,3,4 or 5 colors - we can get it done!
Need help with your artwork? No problem. We have an in-house graphic designer to bring your design ideas to life!
We can help your school, church, business, sports team, or family create the right apparel for your event. From hats to t-shirts, sports apparel, uniforms, sweatshirts to jackets, aprons, bags and more.
Quality files are required for every order, when available. We require vectored .AI or .EPS or .PDF files that are not bitmap embedded images. Please remember to convert all text to outlines when submitting a file. All art files submitted may require additional art charges upon review, at a rate of: $25.00 per hour.
You can submit files via our Need a Quote page or by email at
• A digital proof will be emailed to you (or texted at your request) for your review and approval. Return email or text is considered a formal approval to begin production. Orders will not be placed into production without proof approval.
• It is your responsibility(the customer) to ensure that the proof is correct in all areas. Please be sure to double-check spelling, grammar, layout and design before approving artwork.
• If a proof containing errors is approved by you, you are responsible for payment of all original costs of printing (screens, setup charges, any substrates), including corrections and reprints
Pricing below is just a ballpark price. Each job is unique to design and complexity. Prices are subject to change based on design complexity, garment and ink color.
Try Sir PrintsAlot - shop local for the customer service and guaranteed quality you can't get online!
Pricing does not include garment. Minimum order of 12 pieces Screen Charge $15.00 each
Art charges - minor text or adjustments - Free Additional art - $25.00 per hour
Contract pricing available
2. Garments and required materials are ordered
3. Artwork is created or your art is tweaked as needed
4. A proof is sent out for approval or changes
(if changes are needed, back to step 3)
5. Approved art is color separated
6. Film is output with separated images (one for each color)
7. Screens are degreased, washed and readied for prep
8. Screens are coated with a photo-sensitive emulsion and left to dry
12. Screens are set and aligned on the press
11. Screen is then taped and blocked around image
9. Film output is placed on emulsified screen and exposed in a UV unit to create image
10. Screen is washed out under high pressure to remove emulsion from image
14. Garment is removed from platten carefully and placed on a belt dryer to cure the ink.
15. Garment are inspected, counted and folded for packaging.
16. Screens are taken down, ink removed, tape removed to prepare for emulsion removal.
18. Invoice is prepared, ordered picked up and payment received.
13. Ink is applied to the garment
17. Screens are cleaned and dried
1. Your order written and downpayment received